Requires relocation to Denver, CO. Responsible for control of SUAS and training end-users consistent with FAA instruction guidelines and criteria. In-depth knowledge of aircraft systems, aerodynamics, flight procedures, navigation, data link theory, aviation terminology, radio procedures, crew resource management, instructor pilot techniques and procedures.
- Provides on-site training for clients for assigned UAS platform(s).
- Maintains manufacturer and Juniper training qualifications on assigned platform(s).
- Conducts training and evaluates students on academic aeronautical knowledge, flight operations, flight proficiency, and site procedures.
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of UAS platform(s) on which they train and academic aeronautical subject matter.
- Assists with the development and implementation of new training programs.
- Required minimum: private pilot’s license (PPL).
- Passed and maintains currency on FAA approved ground school.
- Holds and maintains a Class III FAA flight physical.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field. Three (3) years of directly related experience will be considered, in lieu of formal education.
- Previous RC or UAS operations and/or instruction, strongly preferred.
- Background in curriculum development, integration, and implementation, strongly preferred.
Reports to: Director of Training
Location: United States – Colorado – Denver
Travel Required: 50% – 75% US and Outside the US
Send resume to email@example.com to apply.